Sunday, June 16, 2019


Update: this photo has been selected to be part of the 2019 Regions Bank Exhibit in September. 

 

2019---The church where Dr. Martin Luther King was pastor, on Dexter Avenue in Montgomery, reflected in the RSA office building across the street, which encapsulates the old State Supreme Court building where lawyers for King argued a number of important Civil Rights cases.

This photo shows the RSA building being constructed around the Supreme Court building.












Photo shows construction in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I was born in The Bronx, but have lived in Alabama since 1976. I semi-retired on April 30th 2019, the 50th Anniversary of my first (radio) broadcast. I have since started a Part-Time job as a docent in The Alabama Capitol Building.