Friday, December 20, 2019

Exhibit of Montgomery Fine Art Photographers

“See It Our Way: The Photographers' World”
 

The "9" Montgomery fine art photographers group (I'm one of the 9. You can see some of my work at www.timlennox.photos) is putting on an exhibit in Montgomery at The Armory Learning Arts Center on Madison Avenue in January, from the 3rd through the 29th. The hours of the Art Center are
Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
 However there will be a reception/opening  for the exhibit on Sunday 1-12-20 from 1:00 - 4:00pm. Come by and say hi!
     Most if not all of the work will be for sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I was born in The Bronx, but have lived in Alabama since 1976. I semi-retired on April 30th 2019, the 50th Anniversary of my first (radio) broadcast. I have since started a Part-Time job as a docent in The Alabama Capitol Building.