Tuesday, July 13, 2021

3rd Annual/Stonehenge SACS Photography Exhibit July 10-29, 2021


Each member of "The Nine" submitted one photo for display, but not judged, in the exhibition.

Mine was "Bridge Eileen" (Left) titled for my last Aunt. I was on my way to her 2009 funeral in The Bronx when I caught that photo.

 

The N.Y. Times published it in a story about early cell-phone photography.

The students who entered the competition did excellent work!


 This one was one of several honorable mentions among the student photos. Im told the photographer's mother bough it to display ion their home.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I was born in The Bronx, but have lived in Alabama since 1976. I semi-retired on April 30th 2019, the 50th Anniversary of my first (radio) broadcast. I have since started a Part-Time job as a docent in The Alabama Capitol Building.