Saturday, March 12, 2022

2022 Photo Competition!

 


Calling all photographers! The call is open for the Montgomery Photo Festival.
The Montgomery Photo Festival 2022 is now accepting submissions to this year’s exhibit. There will be $4,000 in cash prizes. Work may be submitted in any one of the following categories: color, black and white, alternative process, manipulation (digital or film).
The juror is Ms. Anna Skillman, owner of the Jackson Fine Art gallery in Atlanta.
Here is the link to the call:


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I was born in The Bronx, but have lived in Alabama since 1976. I semi-retired on April 30th 2019, the 50th Anniversary of my first (radio) broadcast. I have since started a Part-Time job as a docent in The Alabama Capitol Building.