Monday, June 5, 2023

A Selma Photo Day

 I spent a while in Selma today, and here are some of the photos I made:





 






This bears the name of a New Orleans metal casting company. It is attached to a building on Broad street in Selma. You can see the building HERE. (Thanks to George McDonald for pointing out to me that the Broad Street building is ONLY a facade. There's just an empty lot behind it! I HOPE someone will save these "Bennett & Lurges" markers when, and if, that facade is dismantled!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I was born in The Bronx, but have lived in Alabama since 1976. I semi-retired on April 30th 2019, the 50th Anniversary of my first (radio) broadcast. I have since started a Part-Time job as a docent in The Alabama Capitol Building.