Sunday, May 2, 2021

Retirement


      How did I ever get anything done when I was working 40+ hours a week?

 My retirement was two years ago on Friday!

     You may have noticed me popping up on-air on Alabama News Network every now and then, and that will continue, but mostly I've been laid back, writing and working on my photography. 

     Two of my photos were juried into the Montgomery Art Guild/Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts show that opens on May 22nd.

     

 

 

     But there is also ample time for...naps?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I was born in The Bronx, but have lived in Alabama since 1976. I semi-retired on April 30th 2019, the 50th Anniversary of my first (radio) broadcast. I have since started a Part-Time job as a docent in The Alabama Capitol Building.